Well, I'm going to give this blogging thing a try....I figured it would be a good way to update everyone as our lives will be changing very quickly!
With 10 days until my due date, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new baby girl! Kesslyn is very excited to have a baby sister (that might all change when she realizes she's here forever) and we took her for a tour of the "hosipal" as Kesslyn calls it a few weeks ago. Kesslyn arrived a week early, so I wake up every morning hoping that "today will be the day" as I get more uncomfortable by the minute! We are so excited and feel so blessed to welcome our new little girl!
4 comments:
Hi sweetie pie, thanks for including me in your email. Interestingly enough, I was just thinking about you about two hours ago this morning - I was looking at Katie's myspace at some pictures and saw your pretty face smiling back - I hope that all is going just perfect for you, little cousin :) Take care and keep us posted! Love you, jennie
Congrats. I didn't know number two was on the way. How fun. I'm glad your doing a blog it's a fun way to kep intouch with people. Monica
Oh me gosh!!!! My gwubs!!
What a great idea to do a blog - I love the pictures of Kessie in the polka dots! Sometimes her expressions look SOO much like her Daddy!
We can't wait to meet Finley!
Love you guys!
Kathy, John, Tay, Cass and furries
Hey you guys, that was great! Loved the pics. The zoo was so much fun, felt like I was there. I only wish. Everyone looks terrific. I know you're ready for this baby, Amber and we wish you well. Keep the pics coming and we will be waiting on the edge of our seat. Tell your Mom to call no matter what time of the day or night. And I mean it!
Love you all. Hugs and Kisses
xxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooo
Post a Comment