Finley Kate Sherman
June 11, 2008 @ 3:52am
6lbs, 4oz 20.5 in
We are so excited that Finley is here! We arrived at the hospital around 8:30pm on Tuesday night and she was born at 3:52am. Everything went exceptionally well as far as birth and labor and we couldn't feel more blessed! We came home yesterday afternoon (Thursday) and are enjoying every minute, Kesslyn is loving the fact that she has a little sister now. She woke up this morning asking where she was and wanted to give her good morning kisses. She is going to be the best little helper!!
2 comments:
Hey you guys...
Congratulations! I am so glad everything went well. She is beautiful! I can already see a resemblance to Kesslyn. Take good care of yourselves!!!!
Love,
ALicia
Andrew and Amber,
What a beautiful family you have. I'm so grateful that you are so willing to share with me and Papa. It will be so much fun to watch the girls grow up.
Love you,
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment