Hi Everyone!
Well, Finley is 8 weeks old now and our summer has flown by!! I can't believe it is August already! Andrew's new team starts practice next week and we're off to another busy hockey season! Kesslyn is growing to like her big sister role more and more, and we are getting to see Finley's personality develop with each passing day. We are so lucky and so blessed!
She has bright blue eyes, just like her sister!
2 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing. I can't believe how much Finley has grown! I can hardly wait to see all my "girls".
Love to all,
Grandma Linda
Hi guys! Love the pictures - the girls are gorgeous! I can't believe how much Finley has changed in the few weeks since we've seen her! Wish we lived closer to you so we could get together more often.......give my nieces big kisses from Auntie Kath, Tay, Cass and Uncle Johnny!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment